In your search for information, please drop by the reference desk or contact the reference staff via phone at Main Campus Carlson Library 419-530-2325 if we can further assist you.
Guide Desk Hours:
M-Th 9:00 am to 8 pm Fri 9:00 am to 5 pm
On The Web MLA Assistance
Websites designed for MLA.
Basic MLA Rules
- All citations ought to be double spaced
- Indent after the line that is first of entry
- Entries aren’t numbered
- Alphabetize because of the word that is first of entry
- If a component just isn’t current, omit it
- If no writer is detailed, start out with title
- Italics can be used for games of publications and periodicals (If italics are employed, the font should be clearly different from the standard printing)
- Capitalize games of publications and articles in accordance with convention, regardless of how they can be found in a catalog or database
- Editions of books are noted following the name within the format that is following 2nd ed. Continue Reading “Citation Gu > Guide towards the MLA and APA Citation Styles; Latest modify 2016”